2008年6月7日 星期六

That's Why (You Go Away)

Baby won't you tell me why there is sadness in your eyes
I don't wanna say goodbye to you
Love is one big illusion I should try to forget
but there is something left in my head

You're the one who set it up now you're the one to make it stop
I'm the one who's feeling lost right now
Now you want me to forget every little thing you said
but there is something left in my head

Chorus:
I won't forget the way you're kissing
The feeling's so strong were lasting for so long
But I'm not the man your heart is missing
That's why you go away I know

You were never satisfied no matter how I tried
Now you wanna say goodbye to me
Love is one big illusion I should try to forget
but there is something left in my head

Chorus:
I won't forget the way you're kissing
The feeling's so strong...

Sitting here all alone in the middle of nowhere
Don't know which way to go
There ain't so much to say now between us
There ain't so much for you
There ain't so much for me anymore

Chorus
I won't forget the way you're kissing
The feeling's so strong...

今天唱題1小時
我可分為4個階段

頭15分鐘
眼總是水汪汪的
分裏總是忐忑不安
所有的感覺 都從心頭湧上

第2個15分鐘
心情平穩了一點
但總有 極心酸的感覺

第3個15分鐘
心情平伏到了低點 彷如一條直線一般

第4個15分鐘
開始想着可改變的事情
應該做的事情
我一定要完成的事

於這刻
我發覺很多東西都是不可挽救
有些東西 時間要好好把握

2 意見:

路人六 提到...

「只要能達到快樂境涯,發牢騷也沒關係。但須知道,只要還活著,遭遇問題是必然的事。如果為此而一喜一憂,就沒有意義了。因此,我們要咬緊牙關開闢道路。或許當時很辛苦,但他朝回顧今天的時候就會發現,那是人生最充實的黃金時代、『三世戲劇』中最精彩的場面。」《法華經的智慧‧120頁》

行學絕則佛法滅 提到...

登山攀石
受傷難免
痛極一時

人致山巔
撫摸疤痕
一笑至知

好好地痛
狠狠的哭
沒捨大不了

眼光要更遠大
心智要更清晰
男兒才能志四方
猛龍才可過千江

第4個15分鐘
開始進入四德波羅蜜
恭喜!

常德﹣是謂佛的境地
樂德﹣是無上安樂
我德﹣是自我的生命自由自在
淨德﹣是謂成就清淨